Since 2010 we’ve been growing our farm. Today, Blandford Farm consists of 2.5 acres where we focus on sustainable agriculture to grow healthy, chemical-free produce. We grow over 40 different types of vegetables and over 200 different varieties of vegetables.
As a member of our CSA, we strive to give you a one-of-a-kind experience, not only of providing healthy food grown for you but the opportunity to join a sustainable community of like-minded individuals invested in knowing their food and knowing their farmer. From the start, we hope to encourage the growth of your relationship with food, community and the land.
- Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a model that builds a relationship between members who love fresh, healthy, local food and a farmer who grows the food.
- Members purchase a ‘share’ of the harvest that they will be able to pick up each week. Pricing depends on share size, location pick-up & member status–Click on the button above for more information.
- Our summer CSA offers a weekly share for 21 weeks.
- Our winter CSA offers a weekly share for 8 weeks
- Members become part of a community that supports the farm by investing in a share of produce.
- Every growing season is different with the weather playing a large role into how each crop will do. As a CSA member you have the opportunity of a close-up experience with eating seasonally and how different weather can influence crop productivity.
- Support a local business.
- Learn how to eat seasonally and more healthily.
- Develop a relationship with your food and farmers.
- Have the ability to visit your farm and see your food grow.
- Explore new foods.