Beginning Wednesday June 2nd the Mary Jane Dockeray Visitor Center will resume normal operating hours Monday-Saturday from 9am-5pm with a short closure between 12:30-1pm for cleaning. As the health and safety of our community is our top priority, we have implemented several guidelines including mask requirements and social distancing.
- Beginning June 2nd, our Visitor Center capacity will increase to 15 visitors
- If we are at our capacity limit, you will be asked to wait outside at a marked 6ft physical distance from other visitors. We will let you know when it is your turn to enter
- Please be mindful of capacity limitations being imposed when visiting our center as a family/group/etc. Wait time may be longer for larger groups
- For your safety and ours, Blandford Nature Center requires all staff and visitors ages 2+ to wear masks while inside all buildings and for the duration of all programs both inside and outside regardless of vaccination status
- For adults only programs (18+), masks are strongly recommended, but optional at outdoor programs for participants who are fully vaccinated. We ask that all participants continue to maintain 6 feet of social distancing and stay within designated social zones if unmasked. All participants, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask inside any building
- Please postpone your visit if you are feeling ill
- All staff is required to do a health screening prior to coming to work at Blandford Nature Center