The Mary Jane Dockeray Visitor Center is now open during normal operating hours Monday-Saturday from 9am-5pm with a short closure between 12:30-1pm for cleaning. As the health and safety of our community is our top priority, we have implemented several guidelines including mask requirements and social distancing.
- Visitor Center capacity is 30 people total
- If we are at our capacity limit, you will be asked to wait outside at a marked 6ft physical distance from other visitors. We will let you know when it is your turn to enter
- Please be mindful of capacity limitations being imposed when visiting our center as a family/group/etc. Wait time may be longer for larger groups
- For the safety of youngest visitors who are unable to be vaccinated, masks are required for the following:
- all staff and visitors ages 2 and up while inside buildings regardless of vaccination status
- all participants attending a mixed age community program held indoors and outdoors regardless of vaccination status
- all participants attending a program where the minimum age is 12 and up are required to wear masks indoors only – masks are not required outdoors if fully vaccinated
- Please postpone your visit if you are feeling ill
- All staff is required to complete daily contact tracing
- Program participant information will be collected during registration for contact tracing purposes
For more information regarding mask requirements for education programs, please see our Field Trips page.
If you or someone you are registering for a program can not medically tolerate a mask, you must contact our Program Manager prior to registering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 735-6240 ext. 102.