The greatest thing this generation can do is lay a few stepping stones for the next generation.-Charles F. Kettering
The Circle of Stewards Legacy Society is for donors who want to create a philanthropic plan that goes beyond their lifetime to benefit Blandford Nature Center’s future. Planned giving extends your support to the organizations or causes you love, and leaves a legacy for future generations.
Planned gifts can be set up in different ways but they all share important benefits including:
- They can reduce estate taxes
- They allow you to support the organizations you are passionate about by leaving a legacy of giving
- They give you the opportunity to make a larger gift than you could during your lifetime
- Reassurance that your assets will be donated to individuals and organizations that you want
When you’re ready to make a planned gift and discuss the next steps, please fill out a Circle of Stewards Legacy Society Statement of Intent then contact our Development Department at email@example.com or 616-735-6240 ext. 106.
Types of Planned Gifts
Recognizing Your Gift
Planned giving is a private affair and donors are not required to share their plans. If you want to give anonymously, please let us know so that we may honor your confidentiality request.
However, we do wish to sincerely honor donors who want to be recognized. The Circle of Stewards Legacy Society is for donors who have informed us of pending gifts in their estate plans.
It is our way of thanking those who are making choices today that will benefit the future of Blandford. We may honor Circle of Stewards Legacy Society members in a variety of ways:
- Through marketing such as our website, social media, print materials, & e-newsletters
- On our special donor wall inside the Visitor Center
- At our annual Back to Nature Breakfast and Giving Thanks Reception