This volunteer option is for organizations and corporations that would like to put together a representative group to complete a day of service. Service Groups do not have to submit Volunteer Applications, however, they will be required to sign a Liability Waiver on the day of their service.
Step 1: Request a Service Group Work Day
- Organization/Group Name
- Organization Contact’s Full Name
- Organization Contact’s Number
- Organization Contact’s Email Address
- How many individuals plan on attending the Service Group Work Day?
- If this is a student service work day, please specify age/grade above
- 1st Date Choice of Service Work Day
- 2nd Date Choice of Service Work Day
- Time Frame of Service Work Day ([EX]: 12:00pm-4:00pm)
- Any specific projects or work areas you would like to request your organization work on
- Are there any special needs or circumstances we need to work with? ([EX]: wheelchair/crutches, allergies, cognitively impaired, senior citizens, etc.)
- Will your service group be eating lunch onsite, and if so, would you like to reserve a space to eat lunch?
- If your group is doing an independent team-building/reflection piece as part of their service work day, please provide a brief outline of when these segments will occur
Please send the above information to our Volunteer Manager at:
Step 2: Receive Service Group Work Day Confirmation
After we review your Service Group Work Day request, we will schedule it on our Volunteer Calendar and send you a confirmation.
The confirmation email will include your Organization Service Group Work Day date, time, number of individuals attending, and preparation details. If you requested a specific project to work on, further details will also be included in this email.
Interested in a One-Of-A-Kind Service Day Project?
Service Groups can claim a project to work on during their time out at Blandford. If you’d like, please select one of the following as your Service Group’s special project to accomplish when requesting your Service Work Day.
- Wagon Wheel Trail Foot Bridge
- Farm Playscape Landscaping/Expansion
- Power-wash & repaint the Environmental Education Center
- Jeans & Jewels Gala (Thursday 9/19/19) – prep tasks Monday 9/2/19 to Thursday 9/19/19
- Harvest Festival (Saturday 10/12/19) – prep tasks Monday 9/23/19 to Saturday 10/12/19
Frequently Asked Questions
To learn more, please visit our FAQ page or contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.